Sarah Jessica Parker: Big Apple Fashionista


No comments


Looking as trendy as her character from "Sex and the City," Sarah Jessica Parker was spotted out and about in New York City on Tuesday (January 15).
The 47-year-old actress sported a bright blue top, gray overcoat, black jeans, and blue pumps while she carried a "Manolo" tote bag.

Recently, the torch was passed to AnnaSophia Robb, who portrays a teenage Carrie Bradshaw in the new CW series, "The Carrie Diaries."
Nervous about filling her Manolos, AnnaSophia shared that Sarah had graciously wished her well, saying, "She sent me a very lovely note just kind of giving me her blessing and encouraging me and telling me how excited she was and how dear the part was to her, and so that was huge for me because, you know, I was obviously nervous."

Article Source: gossipcenter.com

 
 
 


Leave a Reply