Jessica Simpson Talks 2nd Pregnancy on “The Tonight Show”


No comments

Glowing: The star certainly appears to be benefitting from that pregnancy glow
She’s always up for a fun-filled evening, and last night (January 15) Jessica Simpson paid a visit to “The Tonight Show with Jay Leno.”
The “Come On Over” songstress looked gorgeous as she joked around with Jay about getting pregnant the second time around.

Simpson confessed, “We’ve had two different wedding dates, but he keeps knocking me up! We’re doing it very backwards, I know… I’ll just keep my legs crossed, I guess, this time.”
And when Leno asked if the second pregnancy was part of her plan, Jessica replied, "Nope! Apparently it was a part of God's plan for my life. I was extremely shocked...because I was going through a lot of hormonal changes, trying to get back to the old, vibrant Jessica. You know, it was kind of like a one-night stand. And it happened, all over again!"
However, this time around Simpson will be more careful about what she eats than when she was carrying Maxwell. "I was really happy to be pregnant and I didn't ever step on the scale. I didn't realize you could gain that much weight that quickly. I didn't really make any healthy good decisions.”

Article Source: gossipcenter.com


Miaow: Jessica Simpson displayed her very ample cleavage and pregnancy curves in a low-cut leopard print dress for an appearance on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno on Tuesday night
Blossoming: Jessica's attire displayed plenty of her ample cleavage and clung to her tiny baby bump as she chatted about her new pregnancy
Dangerous curves: Jessica's dress almost struggled to contain her curves as she revealed she and fiance Eric Johnson have set two separate wedding dates and had to cancel both
Purrfect: The singer and actress, who recently lost 50lbs on Weight Watchers, paired the racy ensemble with sky-high black satin heels and her platinum blonde hair was perfectly coiffed
Having a laugh: Happy Jessica beamed as she chatted away with the talk show host
Plenty to talk about: Jessica certainly has a lot to talk about as she is currently pregnant with her second child
My baby girl: In her interview, Jessica gushed about her daughter Maxwell

Leave a Reply