Selena Gomez Covers NYLON February 2013


No comments


The trailer for "Spring Breakers" just hit the web this afternoon (January 17), and Selena Gomez continued to promote the film by covering the February 2013 issue of NYLON magazine.
The 20-year-old actress showed off her street style for the Marvin Scott Jarrett shot front page while dishing to the mag about her controversial film and the pesky paparazzi.
Highlights from Miss Gomez's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to NYLON!

On the paparazzi :
"I think the paparazzi are over me because I'm so boring. I get to Topanga Mall and they're like, 'Why is she back at the same place?'"
On Spring Breakers:
"It was my first audition in years. I definitely felt that with my first stepping-out role, I should choose something that I could understand a little more. I was really nervous, but Harmony took a chance with me. He said, 'You live in this bubble, and I'm going to take you out of it, but you have to trust me.'"

Article Source: gossipcenter.com

 





Leave a Reply