Emma Watson Says Feminism Isn't About Man-Hating


No comments

Movie star moment: Emma Watson grinned as she dashed past numerous autograph seekers after landing at LAX on Wednesday

Emma Watson dons a chic sweater while arriving on a flight at LAX Airport on Wednesday (April 22) in Los Angeles.
The 25-year-old actress flew in from New York City, where she was honored at the 2015 Time 100 Gala the night before.

“I didn’t want to speak for the sake of it or just because I had the platform. I wanted to be 100% sure, and this UN role is just perfect for me,” Emma shared to Elle at the gala, which honored the 100 most influential people in the world.
She added, “We need to stop preaching to the choir because feminism, women’s rights and gender equality aren’t about man-hating. When the UN explained the HeForShe campaign to me, I said: ‘This is it, let me run with it, because this is 100% my take on how we move forward.’”


Article Source: justjared.com

Cute freckles! The Noah starlet finished off her jet-setting look with cat-eye shades and a cosy navy-striped jumper



Cute freckles! The Noah starlet finished off her jet-setting look with cat-eye shades and a cosy navy-striped jumper

Sign my stuff! 5ft5in Emma was followed out of the airport by several imposing men clutching Sharpie markers and Harry Potter pictures

Sorry, sweetie! But the Brown University grad ignored and evaded her relentless fans as she hopped into a waiting car



Leave a Reply