Ryan Gosling Narrowly Missed Backstreet Boys Opportunity


No comments


His new movie "Gangster Squad" is finally in theaters and now Ryan Gosling is catching our eye on the cover of GQ Australia's February 2013 issue.
The 32-year-old actor flashed his baby blues for the Mario Testino shot front page and chatted about his new film, explaining, "It was fun. When I was a kid I was kind of obsessed with that movie Dick Tracy.
Burger King had all this Dick Tracy stuff and I collected all of it, and 
I had the posters and I watched it on a loop. Obviously this is a very different movie, but it seemed to have some of the sensibilities of that. So that was fun for me."
In related news, Backstreet Boy member AJ McLean recently revealed an interesting tid bit about his former neighbor, a young Gosling.
During a recent interview with TMZ, AJ revealed that he lived near Ryan in an Orlando apartment complex and offered the "Lars and the Real Girl" star an opportunity to join BSB. Unfortunately, McLean forgot to call Gosling back to confirm his interest.
"Ryan, I am so sorry that I didn't call you back. If we ever want a sixth Backstreet Boy member I'm gonna call you. You can sing." AJ said. "He can sing his a** off. He's not only a great actor and a handsome man."

Article Source: gossipcenter.com

 
 




Leave a Reply