Meagan Good Drops By “Today” To Talk “Deception”


No comments


Kicking off her week with a media appearance, Meagan Good showed up at Rockefeller Plaza for an interview on the “Today” show this morning (January 7).
The “One Missed Call” star was all smiles as she shuffled past the crowd gathered outside the NBC Studios, sporting a stylish overcoat to keep her warm in the Manhattan winter chill.
Of her character Joanna Locasto, a police officer who investigates the murder of her childhood friend, Meagan explained, "I'm always walking that thin line of actually having a relationship and growing up in those walls and not having seen them for 17 years with actually going back and being a cop.”
Good also noted that “Deception” is just what she was looking for career-wise. "It's awesome. It's definitely a change, working every day and being [the star]. I feel like I'm becoming better at my craft. I love the character. I love that I get a chance to do everything -- from action to drama, love triangle, it's a family drama, it's a procedural. You get your creative fix."

Article Source: gossipcenter.com


 
 


Leave a Reply