Julianne Hough & Ryan Seacrest: St. Barts Beach Buddies


,

No comments


Taking some well-deserved time away from their crazy careers, Julianne Hough and Ryan Seacrest took to the shores of St. Barts for some fun in the sun today (January 4).
Both the “Footloose” female and her “American Idol” host beau seemed carefree as they partook in several water sports activities while beachgoers looked on.

Earlier this week, Ryan had his hands full hosting “Dick Clark’s New Year’s Rockin’ Eve” live from Times Square in New York City.
Meanwhile, in a new interview Julianne dropped the bomb that she was mentally and physically abused as a 10-year-old student at an English dance school.
Hough explained, “I was just a dark person. I was a tormented little kid who had to put on this sexy façade because that was my job and my life.”
“I had to leave that situation and kind of come into my own again, and I did.” Julianne also noted that her past helped her understand her “Safe Haven” character Katie.
“Being Katie, I relate a lot to her. The fact that she had been in one situation that just sucked the life out of her – and it was a bad situation – and she needed to change and move on and kind of find her own again. And through that you find love and everything."

Article Source: gossipcenter.com

 
 

 

Leave a Reply