Hayden Panettiere Gears Up for the Golden Globes at Pre-Party


No comments


Celebrating the Hollywood Foreign Press's favorites of 2012, Hayden Panettiere attended the Dom Perignon and W Magazine's celebration of The Golden Globes at Chateau Marmont in Los Angeles on Friday (January 11).
Opting for fun party attire, the "Nashville" star wore a strapless short purple dress, black nylons, and a bright green leather jacket as she smiled brightly on the red carpet.

For her work on the hit ABC show, the 23-year-old actress earned a nomination for Best Performance by an Actress in a supporting role in a series, mini-series, or motion picture made for television.
Recently, Hayden spoke to Deadline about what drew her to the character of Juliette. She explains, "I love the fact that this character that Callie Khouri created is so multidimensional; there’s so many layers to her. But this was a big deal for me because I really wanted to break away from my character in 'Heroes.' I’m so deeply blessed that I got to play that character, don’t get me wrong, but I knew after that character it would be an uphill battle for people to see me as anything besides the all-American cheerleader."

Article Source: gossipcenter.com

 
 
 
 
 




Leave a Reply