Khloe Kardashian & Kendall Jenner: LA Clippers Chicks


,

No comments

Three's not a crowd: The sisters were joined by Khloe's best friend Malika Haqq

Treating themselves to a sporty sisterly bonding moment, Khloe Kardashian and Kendall Jenner showed up at the Staples Center last night (January 22).
The “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” ladies were in the house to watch the Los Angeles Clippers take on the Oklahoma City Thunder and they had a marvelous time in their primo courtside seats.

Meanwhile, Khloe recently confessed that she’s frustrated that the public always seems to focus on her larger body type as compared with sisters Kim and Kourtney.
"A few years ago I lost 30 pounds, and people still wanted to criticize. And honestly, I’m happy with myself if I’m a little heavier. I realized: Why am I trying to conform to someone else’s idea of beauty? I think I’m beautiful either way."

Article Source: gossipcenter.com

Chowing down: Kendall Jenner was seen enjoying a tasty treat as she attended a Clippers game with her sister Khloe Kardashian Odom
Making their way to the front: The trio were seen making their way down to seats right at the front
Healthy appetite: The 17-year-old model was seen snacking at the Clippers versus The Oklahoma City Thunder at the Staples Center in Los Angeles
Time for dessert: After enjoying a basket of fried food Kendall was also seen eating a frozen yoghurt
Just a tea for me: Khloe didn't indulge and stuck to having an ice tea and some water Just a tea for me: Khloe didn't indulge and stuck to having an ice tea and some water
Cheering on her man: The girls were there to support Khloe's husband Lamar
In deep discussion: The singer appeared captivated in conversation




Leave a Reply