Bradley Cooper: Hello Tokyo!


No comments


Continuing his jaunt around the globe, Bradley Cooper showed up at Narita International Airport outside of Tokyo, Japan today (January 23).
The “Hangover” hunk looked to have his hands full as he pushed an overloaded luggage cart through the terminal while fans and photographers snapped up pictures.

In a recent interview, Bradley confessed he’d totally be into playing disgraced cyclist Lance Armstrong in a movie someday.
“I would be interested in that. I think he's fascinating. What a fascinating character. I remember Matt Damon was going to do his autobiography at one point years ago. I remember thinking, that would be a great character, I'd love to play that character. I would love to do something, I think he's pretty fascinating,” said Cooper.

Article Source: gossipcenter.com

 
 

Leave a Reply