Bethenny Frankel: From NYC to LAX


No comments


She’s no stranger to a hectic schedule, and Bethenny Frankel arrived at LAX International Airport on a flight from New York City yesterday (January 13).
The Skinnygirl mogul looked a bit distracted as she strolled through the terminal, sporting a white top, red trousers, and a pair of tan leather Tory Burch flats along with a Hermes Evelyne handbag.

Last week, Bethenny showed up at the “Ellen DeGeneres Show” during which she emotionally discussed her divorce from Jason Hoppy.
She began, "Do I want to be doing this exact thing right now? No. But I can't just be on reality TV when it's the fairy tale and then not take my hits when I have to."
"I feel like a disappointment to all of you. I feel like a failure," Bethenny continued. Ellen fired back, "You are not a failure. I know you, you're my friend… I know you did not want this to happen."

Article Source: gossipcenter.com

 
 
 
 
 

Leave a Reply