Amy Adams Takes Aviana to Ballet


No comments


Holding on tight to her little one's hand, Amy Adams picked up Aviana from ballet in Studio City, California on Wednesday (January 9).
The "Master" star looked cute in a beige sweater, pink pants, and brown Uggs as she carefully made her way through the parking garage with her 2-year-old.

Recently, the 38-year-old actress spoke to Britain's InStyle magazine about her low-key style and shy nature.
She tells the mag, "I really admire people like Lady Gaga and Katy Perry who have the freedom to wear such cool looks. I love people who take risks, but I also like to stay true to myself and that's just not me. I think it's great when women make a real statement, but I'm a little self-conscious. I prefer to stay natural, as I hate drawing attention to myself."

Article Source: gossipcenter.com

 
 




Leave a Reply