Scarlett Johansson Covers UK Elle February 2013


No comments


In the past year she's gone from being an Avenger to starring in Broadway's "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof", now Scarlett Johansson is soaking up the spotlight by covering the February 2013 issue of UK Elle magazine.
The 28-year-old actress looked picture perfect in white for the gorgeous front page shoot while opening up about her life as she approaches 30.
A quick highlight from Miss Johansson's interview is as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to UK Elle!

On approaching 30:
"I feel like I've been transitioning from young woman into womanhood for a very long time. Now as I approach 30, with the last few years behind me, I feel like growing pains are behind me. It's just nice to feel happy."

Article Source: gossipcenter.com

Leave a Reply