Ryan Seacrest Talks New Year’s Eve on “Good Morning America”


No comments


He’s always up to something, and Ryan Seacrest dropped by ABC Studios in New York City today (December 28) for an appearance on “Good Morning America.”
The “American Idol” host looked dapper as he discussed his upcoming gig emceeing “Dick Clark’s New Year’s Rockin Eve” next week for the first time since Clark’s death.

Of his feelings surrounding the show, Ryan explained, “Surreal is probably the most appropriate word. You think back, 40 years ago before I was born, he started the tradition with a camera, a light, and a microphone.”
“He carried that tradition for so many years. And as a fan of television, as a fan of broadcasting as a kid, I not only watched him because I’d be home, but also I watched him and I’d study how he hosted these shows. So to be standing there in Times Square years ago with him was really special for me personally.”
“Dick Clark’s New Year’s Rockin Eve” will feature plenty of celebrity power including Taylor Swift, Jenny McCarthy, Stacy “Fergie” Ferguson, and Pitbull.

Article Source: gossipcenter.com

Leave a Reply