Kaley Cuoco Covers Self Magazine January 2013


No comments


She just finished filming "Scribble" and now Kaley Cuoco is showing off her rocking beach bod on the cover of Self Magazine's January 2013 issue.
The "Big Bang Theory" star looked adorable in designer duds from Mara Hoffman and Jill Stuart for the Ben Watts shot front page while opening up everything from riding horses to staying down to earth.
Highlights from Miss Cuoco's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to Self Magazine!

On "Big Bang Theory":
"When I was growing up, my parents' rule was don't do just one thing. So, if I was auditioning, I had to play tennis or go to art camp, too. Big Bang is unbelievable; I'm blessed, but it's not the only thing in my life."
On staying grounded:
"I judge myself all the time. It takes a huge effort to look this way, and I still think I could lose 5 pounds! Unless you're Gisele, you wake up some days and feel ugly. When that happens, I accept that I'm not perfect and it's OK; I can start over again tomorrow."
On horseback riding:
"I took my first riding lesson at 15, and I've ridden almost every day since. Two years ago, I fell off my horse and crushed my leg. Before surgery, I had to sign a contract saying it was OK if they had to amputate! When I awoke with my leg, I was so happy. I was back on the horse while the cast was still on. I have four horses, and they are my everything. I was determined not to lose that. I am a little more careful now!"

Article Source: gossipcenter.com

 

Leave a Reply