Jennifer Lopez's twins join her on stage in Puerto Rico


No comments

Just like their mother: Jennifer Lopez's children joined her on stage Sunday at a concert in Puerto Rico

They're just four-years-old, and Jennifer Lopez's twins Max and Emme are already at ease in the spotlight.

The two children joined their mother, her backup dancers and toyboy Casper Smart on stage on Sunday at the end of the singer's concert in San Juan, Puerto Rico.

Wearing a sequined bodysuit that hugged her curves to perfection and matching booties, Lopez held Emme up in one arm and waved to the adoring crowd with the other.


Clearly wanting to show he's a big boy, Max walked out on his one and charmed the crowd by presenting his mother with a single white rose.

Over the past few days, Lopez has been burning up the stage on her Dance Again world tour.

She was even joined by the children's father, Marc Anthony on Friday night to perform their duet No me Ames (Don't Love Me).

And the pair seemed on more than good terms, with Jennifer putting her arm around her ex-husband as they exited the stage following the performance.

However, despite the fact they appear to be good friends now, Jennifer admitted in a recent interview that she didn't cope well when the marriage ended.


Despite the fact that they appear to be good friends now, Jennifer admitted in a recent interview that she didn't cope well when the marriage ended.

She said: 'I was going through a divorce and the break-up of a family, which was devastating to me because family means everything to me.

'I didn't want to be the woman who stayed in bed for months. I did do that a little but I knew I had to get through it.
ennifer - who is now in a relationship with 25-year-old dancer Casper Smart - was determined to become a better person and learn from the demise of her marriage.
She added in an interview with HollywoodLife: 'I had to figure out what I did wrong that I was in a relationship where I was accepting situations that weren't good for me. If you're allowing yourself to be in a bad relationship, you need to understand why.
And the On The Floor hitmaker says her relationship with Casper has strengthened her belief in love.
She said: 'It's nice when someone comes along, and it works. It's great. I'm lucky to have someone in my life now who understands my family and accepts them.
'I now believe in the fairytale more than ever. I believe in happily ever after with love.'


Article Source: dailymail.co.uk
 

Look at that: Jennifer, Casper and the children inspect the picture on a camera monitor  


Smartly dressed: Max wore an adorable little khaki jacket, white trousers and designer trainers








Leave a Reply