Gabrielle Union & Dwyane Wade: Santa's Enchanted Lovers!


,

No comments

 
Gabrielle Union and her boyfriend, basketball star Dwyane Wade are all smiles as they pose for a photograph together at Santa’s Enchanted Forest on Sunday (December 23) in Miami, Fla.
The 40-year-old actress and Dwyane, 30, spent time with other fathers and their children on behalf of Wade’s World Foundation.

“Anytime I get the opportunity to put dads and their kids together in a cool environment, in a fun environment, where they can spend time with them different from what they normally do, I try, as a foundation we try, to do that,” Dwyane expressed at the event. “I’ve been blessed with so many different things in my life that I’m just happy that I’m able to do it.”

Article Source: justjared.com


Leave a Reply