Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Opens Up About First Nude Photo Shoot


No comments

Real-life pin-up: In other images, Rosie seductively reclined on lawn furniture while scantily clad in black teddies and patent leather Louboutins

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley shows off her amazing body while going nude for Violet Grey‘s Violet Files magazine!
Here’s what the 27-year-old supermodel had to share with the mag:

On her very first nude photo shoot: “I had just started modeling,” she says. “I was in London, and it was a different time. I honestly think I was a lot more free when I was younger. Kate Moss was my favorite supermodel; she set the standard in terms of nudity as fashion and art. I think being comfortable in one’s skin is the most attractive quality a girl can have. Beauty for me is about a good workout routine — that and a signature scent, preferably one that smells like a garden rose.”​
On the business of being “Rosie”: “I believe who you surround yourself with is a reflection of yourself. There’s a quote I have always liked by Will Rogers: ‘It takes a lifetime to build a good reputation, but you can lose it in a minute’”
On her career ambitions: “Being a model, being an actress—it’s not decided by you. You’re chosen. You’re cast, and that’s fantastic, of course. There is always a sense of pride when you make the cut, but there has always been a big part of me that wants to make things happen for myself. I’d like to get myself into a position where I’m starting something on my own. That’s my focus for this year.”

Article Source: justjared.com


Lawn ornament: Rosie Huntington-Whiteley got naked in the grass for a racy photo shoot captured in the Pacific Palisades by lensman Ben Hassett

Birthday suit: The British supermodel - who turns 28 next week - showcased her fantastic body while wearing little more than jewelry selected by Violet Grey fashion editor Simon Robins

Blonde bombshell: The 5ft9in stunner rocked red lips courtesy of make-up artist Alice Lane, a vampy manicure by Marisa Carmichael, and had her flaxen tresses coiffed by Jenny Cho

Real-life pin-up: In other images, Rosie seductively reclined on lawn furniture while scantily clad in black teddies and patent leather Louboutins

Rocking an iridescent peplum bra-top: The blonde bombshell told Violet Grey, 'I think being comfortable in one's skin is the most attractive quality a girl can have'

'I honestly think I was a lot more free when I was younger': Huntington-Whiteley - who started modeling at 15 - still fondly remembers her first time... doing a nude photo shoot

'I honestly think I was a lot more free when I was younger': Huntington-Whiteley - who started modeling at 15 - still fondly remembers her first time... doing a nude photo shoot

Beautiful bone structure: Rosie called Kate Moss her 'favorite supermodel' saying, 'she set the standard in terms of nudity as fashion and art'

Beautiful bone structure: Rosie called Kate Moss her 'favorite supermodel' saying, 'she set the standard in terms of nudity as fashion and art'


Leave a Reply