Rihanna Goes Topless & Shows Off Her Booty for 'V' Magazine


No comments

Rihanna V Magazine Cover

Rihanna goes topless and looks so sexy on the cover of V Magazine 95, on newsstands May 7.
Here’s what the 27-year-old superstar had to share with the mag:

On privacy: “Do I even give a dick about that anymore?”
On responding to people who say she’s taken time off: “I didn’t actually take time off. The past two years are the hardest I’ve ever worked. I’ve been working on two albums, an animated film, shooting for multiple magazines, designing for Puma and Stance [socks], a new line of fragrances, a summer tour, I launched my first annual Diamond Ball at the end of last year, and I’ve also been developing several projects to be revealed in the near future.”
On her upcoming 8th studio album: “Dude, I’m in love with my interludes. This one called ‘James,’ joint is on constant repeat. [The album is] soulful and aggressive, whether it’s lyrically, musically, or just the tone of my voice.”
Also pictured inside: Rihanna acting as a bridesmaid at a friend’s wedding in Hawaii on Monday (April 20).


Article Source: justjared.com


Rihanna V Magazine Cover

Rihanna V Magazine Cover

Rihanna V Magazine Cover

Parma Violet: Rihanna looks lovely in lilac as she acts as bridesmaid for her assistant Jennifer Morales' wedding in Honolulu, Hawaii on Monday

The big day: Jennifer tied the knot with Aaron Davis - and Rihanna urged her friend to take his surname in an Instagram post as she congratulated the pair 

What a look! The singer's tulle sleeveless and low-backed number had a small train behind it and Rihanna was seen sporting a simple bunch of white roses for the occasion

Gushing: Ahead of the ceremony, Rihanna posted a tribute to her friends and posted a romantic video of them to Instragram, writing: 'I can't believe this day is finally upon us!!!!!'

Adding: '#davis420wedding I can't believe this day is finally upon us!!!!! I'm so happy and so proud to see my big sis @jennnrosales and my big bro @the_aa become one today!!!

Purple reign: The singer posed along with rest of the bridesmaids while on the beach and posted the gorgeous snap to Instagram

Fun and games: Rihanna and close friend Melissa Forde larked around in cerise robes as they hugged the bride in this humorous Instagram shot

Letting their hair down: The girls paid close attention to detail in their personalised gowns as they posed for another fun snap 


Leave a Reply