Beyonce & Chris Brown Collaborate on 'Jealous' Remix


No comments

Here they come: Beyoncé was spotted out and about in New York on Thursday before heading to the airstrip with her husband Jay-Z



Beyonce steps out looking super chic as she arrives at her office building on Friday (April 3) in New York City.

That same day, a track leaked of the 33-year-old superstar and Chris Brown on a collaboration remix of her super popular hit “Jealous.”
Chris jumps in on Bey‘s tracks, “Queen B, I’m trippin’ ’cause I’m a little insecure when your phone go off, So mad I’m drunk texting / Now I’m reminiscing how we fell in love in Texas / Girl, I’m jealous.”
Chris confirmed the track was real before deleting the tweet, “I did the jealous remix some months ago for theBeyoncé collaboration album but it was never used. Glad you guys get to hear it.”

Article Source: justjared.com

I've got you: Jay's arm was wrapped around Beyoncé's waist as they boarded

Online: The Single Ladies Hitmaker posed in the same outfit for the latest pics posted to her website Beyonce.com

   Careful: The singer expertly negotiated a street grille that looked like a disaster waiting to happen in her needle point stilettos  Careful: The singer expertly negotiated a street grille that looked like a disaster waiting to happen in her needle point stilettos

Leave a Reply