Katy Perry Discusses her Make-Out Session Playlist


No comments


Unafraid to share her favorite tunes to listen to when she's feeling frisky, Katy Perry revealed all during her iTunes radio guest DJ stint.
As for her go-to, the "Roar" singer says, "Who doesn't love Drake? Drake is so sensitive but yet still so cool.
It's a very hard balance to find sometimes. Emotional guys that are sensitive but strong and Drake is definitely that kind of guy. And he really hit home on this next one called 'Hold On.' I think it's beautiful. It sounds a little bit like kind of old vibey Lionel Richie [or] The Weeknd. It's sexy as hell. And I listen to it with my boyfriend [ John Mayer], so I would suggest listening to it with whoever you wanna make out with."
Divulging an entire sexy playlist, the 28-year-old songstress included tunes by HAIM, Iggy Azalea, the Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Robyn, and Lorde.
In addition to her make-out jams, Katy also admitted that there's one song that makes her get up and dance, explaining, "We all have that one song which after a couple drinks, you can't help but shake it. That song for me is [Major Lazer's] 'Bubble Butt.' It's the song I like to get down to. I don't really even need to drink to get down to it. It's great."

Article Source: gossipcenter.com

Leave a Reply