Hugh Jackman Brings "Prisoners" to San Sebastian Film Festival


1 comment

Pitching in on promotions for his new flick "Prisoners" (now in theaters), Hugh Jackman attended the 61st San Sebastian International Film Festival in Spain on Friday (September 27).
While rocking a casual ensemble, the "Wolverine" star stopped to enjoy a photo op with the crowd of fans waiting for him outside before heading into the Kursaal Palace.

Recently, the 44-year-old actor opened up to The Telegraph about his wife Deborra-Lee Furness and how much she and their children mean to him.
"Debs has strength and a lot of courage. She is very grounded," Mr. Jackman explained. "Our family matters more than anything - and I mean anything."
Hugh continued, "At the Oscars when i put my hand on my heart, that's a sign to Debs out there, a reminder that this is what matters and that all the rest - the awards and the money and the fame - may come and go."
"There'll be times when I'm flavor of the month, times when I'm not. But Debs and my kids are what matters to me," he added.

Article Source: gossipcenter.com





1 comment

Leave a Reply