Taylor Swift’s Nice Arrival


No comments

Ready to go riding? Taylor Swift channeled jockey chic on Friday as she arrived at Cannes Airport

Enjoying some time in the South of France, Taylor Swift showed up at the Nice Airport earlier today (January 25).
The “I Knew You Were Trouble” songstress opted for a preppy look, including a plaid wool coat with khaki trousers and brown boots as she strolled off the plane.

In a recent interview, Taylor shared that she plans on staying single for awhile following the demise of her relationship with Harry Styles.
"I'm a Sagittarius, which means, you know, I'm blindly optimistic, I love to travel, I'm always up for adventure but also always want something new. Sagittarians are really independent, and we like our space. We're drawn to love but battle for that need for independence."
"Independence is something I've always needed, from when I was young, but I love the idea of romance and falling in love. I've never really had a long relationship. So that's something I think about for the future. It's an interesting part of my personality: Part of me just wants to be alone."

Article Source: gossipcenter.com

 
 
 
Making time for her fans: The 23-year-old stopped to sign a few autographs on arrival 
Casual and cool: Taylor wore her hair up in a ponytail and accessorised with a burnt orange handbag 
On the go: Taylor touched down in Cannes ahead of the NRJ Music Awards where she is set to reunite with Harry Styles

Leave a Reply