Selena Gomez Puts on a Show for UNICEF


No comments

For the fans: Selena Gomez spent some time with fans outside her charity concert in New York City on Saturday

After performing at her Unicef Benefit Concert at the Best Buy theatre in New York City, Selena Gomez hurried out for a night of partying in the Big Apple (January 19).
The "Spring Breakers" star wore a leather jacket over a plaid shirt with her jeans as she scurried into her waiting vehicle.

At the event, the 20-year-old actress and singer spoke to MTV about her upcoming album, following her 2011 record, When the Sun Goes Down.
Revealing her musical growth, Selena shares, "I think for me it was actually interesting to see that towards the middle of me recording my record, a big turn happened to me and it was incredible to see how I applied that to music because I've never done that before and it's great. I think the older I'm getting the more I'm just kind of like I'm cool to share my side of the stories as much as I can, so I'm having a lot of fun."

Article Source: gossipcenter.com

 
 
 

Leave a Reply