Selena Gomez: Apartment Hunting in Hollywood


No comments


Searching for a new place to call home, Selena Gomez went apartment hunting in West Hollywood on Monday (January 14).
The "Spring Breakers" star was absorbed with her phone in a gray-and-blue top, black-and-white patterned sweatpants, and black boots as she looked at available units.

Just the night before, the 20-year-old actress joined her talented colleagues at the Golden Globe Awards, where Cecil B. DeMille Lifetime Achievement Award winner Jodie Foster gave an inspiring acceptance speech.
In an interview with Entertainment Tonight, Selena gushed, "It was absolutely incredible. I think it was probably one of my favourite speeches and I've watched [the Golden Globes] since I was ten years old with my mom. I think it was beautiful [and] well-said."

Article Source: gossipcenter.com

 
 
 

Leave a Reply