Miranda Lambert Lends Her Support to Homeless Pets


No comments


Adding her support to a good cause, Miranda Lambert stopped by the Pedigree Feeding Project launch in Glendale, California on Tuesday (January 22).
Clad in a flirty blue frock with bright floral print, the Grammy Award winner took time to cuddle her new furry friends as she discussed the growing pet friendly initiative.

Designed to provide food to shelters at no cost, the Feeding Project was started in Nashville and Chicago due to their high rate of homeless dogs.
The brand, along with Ms. Lambert, are looking for other communities who could benefit from the free food program.
Discussing her involvement with the cause, Miranda explained, "I'm amazed every day by the unconditional love I receive from all of my adopted dogs. That's why it means so much to me to partner with Pedigree, a brand that truly believes in finding dogs loving homes as much as I do."

Article Source: gossipcenter.com

 

Leave a Reply