Megan Fox: Goodbye Twitter, It Was Fun


No comments


She gained more than 250,000 followers just one week into creating a membership, but Twitter proved to be too much for the lovely Megan Fox.
On Thursday (January 10), the "Transformers" star explained her situation on her Facebook, writing, "Some of you may or may not have noticed by now that my Twitter account has been shut down.
I thought that 2013 might be the year that I finally blossomed into a social networking butterfly, but as it turns out, I still hate it."
Confirming that this isn't just a whim, the 26-year-old actress added, "Love you guys but I will just never be that girl. Facebook is as much as I can handle. I'm sorry."
Her brief foray into the Twittersphere included posts promoting her movie "This is 40," showing off her "Star Wars" memorabilia, and rooting for the L.A. Lakers.

Article Source: gossipcenter.com

Leave a Reply