Lindsay Lohan’s Mom Dina: I Was Abused by My Husband and I Have Proof!


No comments


It’s no secret that they’re one of the most dysfunctional families of all time, and Lohan matriarch Dina Lohan attributes many of their modern-day problems to abuse issues of the past.
The fame-hungry reality starlet told "Entertainment Tonight" that back in the day her husband Michael Lohan beat her up, and she has photographic evidence to back up her claims.

Dina declared, “I will tell my story… about abuse and how I’ve survived it and how my children have survived it. It shed some light on my children’s behavior, having to witness it.”
And of course, there’s two sides to this story- Michael retorted, “[Dina] hit me with an ice tray, and I turned around and swung… I didn’t punch her. I didn’t do anything deliberately to attack her. I swung out of reflex… she’s twisting everything.”

Article Source: gossipcenter.com

 

Leave a Reply