Lena Dunham's 'V' Magazine Spring Preview 2013 Feature!


No comments

Who needs pants? Lena Dunham grins on her directors chair in a slinky one-piece  
Lena Dunham is red hot for a feature in V magazine’s Spring Preview issue, out on newsstands on Thursday (January 10)!
Here’s what the 26-year-old actress had to share:

On the cost of her apartment: “It was this cheesy thing where they listed the prices people bought homes for. And its said something like Nicole Richie, 5.3 million dollars, Lena Dunham 430 000 dollars. It was my proudest New York Real Estate moment.”
On the perks of being a celeb/getting free clothes: “I can not deny it, I can not get over it. And they actually send them to me in my size. No one is being an asshole and sending them to me in a size 4. They are sending me clothes, they fit, and what people should know is that i always wear them. Somehow even if i would not have bought it, the fact that it was fee and my grandma’s depression era mentality make me think its the most beautiful piece I have ever owned, and I wear it for several days straight.”
About having Taylor Swift as a Twitter follower: “I am a really big fan. She started following me and here’s how you find out Taylor Swift is following you. You start hearing it form all these insane Taylor Swift fans that are like ‘Taylor Swift loves you, so I love you’. Si I just sent her a message and was like ‘I want you to know that my albums have gotten me through very hard times.’ When I tweeted that her new album was amazing, every one of my followers was like ‘I hope that you’re joking!’ But I have no interest in liking anything ironcally. If I wanted to be ironic, I’d grow a mustache.”

Article Source: justjared.com

Action: As a writer, actress and director Lena has many strings to her bow
'I think we can agree with the idea that the beautiful girls that get all the boys get written about. they don't usually write': Lena Dunham is no loser


Leave a Reply