Lena Dunham Arrives at "The Late Show with David Letterman" to Promote "Girls"


No comments


Gearing up for the new season of her hit show "Girls," Lena Dunham stopped by "The Late Show with David Letterman" at the Ed Sullivan Theater in New York City on Thursday (January 10).
The writer and star of the HBO series smiled for cameras in the chilly Big Apple air in a black puffy coat, dark jeans, and green flats.

On Wednesday, the 26-year-old writer and director was honored with a Directors Guild Nomination for her work on the show.
When asked by Vanity Fair about the nod, she explained, "I found out because my publicist called me. I ignored her call because I thought it was related to my jumpsuit, and I was at a dog shelter. And then I found out, and I was so excited, because that’s, like, an amazing honor to me, just because it’s a jury of your peers. And you’ve got to know that, like, somewhere in that mix George Lucas is hanging out. It’s just exciting." That day, she adopted a mixed-breed furry friend named Lamby.

Article Source: gossipcenter.com

 
 

Leave a Reply