Len Goodman Ties the Knot


No comments


As the rest of the world geared up for the New Year, Len Goodman and his new wife Sue Barrett celebrated the first days of their new marriage!
The “Dancing with the Stars” judge and his longtime girlfriend got hitched in a secret ceremony on Sunday (December 30) before 30 family and friends who thought they were merely attending a lunch gathering.
Goodman gushed, “I've had a marvelous day, and now my gorgeous Sue is the new Mrs. Goodman.”

“Did I pickle my walnuts. Of course I did! I wanted it to be a low-key affair, so we didn't tell anyone except my 96-year-old mum as I didn't want her having a heart attack with the surprise.”
As for whether or not he got down on one knee to propose, Len joked, “At my age, no way! I made her go four stairs above me on the staircase so at least she was taller than me, does that count?”
Back in August, Len initially shared his intention to marry Barrett. “I’ve been going out with my lovely Sue for ages and I decided it was time to pop the question. She's gorgeous and makes me very happy – though she likes to stay out of the limelight. It was a complete surprise to my friends and family today and we've had a fabulous time.”

Article Source: gossipcenter.com

Leave a Reply