Kirsten Dunst & Garret Hedlund: Movie Date Duo


,

No comments


Looking to overcome the midweek slump, Kirsten Dunst and Garrett Hedlund showed up at the ArcLight Hollywood Cinemas last night (January 2).
The “Crazy/Beautiful” babe and her “Country Strong” boyfriend both kept it casual as they enjoyed their movie date, despite a few prying paparazzi nearby.

And though she gives a fabulous performance in her latest Jack Kerouac-adapted flick, Kirsten confessed that she never really dug “On the Road.”
“Later in life, I appreciated it more. But when I first read it, I couldn't really relate to everything that was going on. I read it because a guy who I had a crush on at the time, it was his favorite book. So that's what introduced me to On The Road. I was more Sylvia Plath...I liked the girl stuff more.”

Article Source: gossipcenter.com

 
 

Leave a Reply