Kimberley Walsh Covers Cosmopolitan UK February 2013


No comments


Her Girls Aloud crew is back together and getting ready to release its brand new album on February 4th, and as a result, Kimberley Walsh took time out of her busy schedule to cover the February 2013 issue of Cosmopolitan UK magazine.
The 31-year-old singer looked stunning in the spotlight while chatting to the mag about everything from what's trending on Twitter to the Queen of England.
Highlights from Miss Walsh's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to Cosmopolitan UK!

On her trending Twitter topic:
"Yes. It's got a life of its own! Something about my bum was trending on Twitter recently and I was like, 'Oh, my god, you lot are crazy!' Nicola loves to give my bum a squeeze too. She's very toned and completely different shape so she's like 'It's a sponge!'"
On Girls Aloud:
"It's really nice. We've already fallen back into the same patterns; it's weird. Well, Sarah's not really a party animal anymore so that's changed, but I still fulfill the same role. Like, on our first performance everyone was getting really nervous and I was thinking, 'Right, OK, let's try to calm this situation down.' Cheryl's quite motherly too, while Nicola and Nadine are the young ones. We're still protective of them even though they're women now!"
On meeting the Queen:
"It was amazing. I've seen the Queen before, but I'd never had a personal meeting. It was one of those unbelievable things to tick off the life list. She was so sweet. She asked us if we got back together [Girls Aloud] for the Royal Variety Performance. We were kind of like, 'Yeah just for you...' then she said, 'This floor mustn't be very easy for you girls to dance on.' We told her we liked her earrings and necklace and she looked very happy. I went home afterwards and was like, 'Did I just dream that?!' It was bizarre. You know, the fact that she's still someone's mother and someone's grandmother..."
What is her proudest moment from 2012?
"That I've managed to do so many things. I get a lot of tweets and letters from fans saying that seeing me hard inspires them to do the same. I love that. I want them to feel that if I managed it, they can too. I've never had anything fall into my lap. It was a dream come true to be able to record an album of my favorite songs from musicals - and in a dream world I would love that to be a success."

Article Source: gossipcenter.com

'It's taken on a life of its own': Kimberley Walsh opened up about the attention surrounding her killer curves as she posed in a sexy shoot for the February edition of Cosmopolitan magazine

'I'm a bit psycho': The 31-year-old singer admitted she is a 'glutton for punishment' and was thrilled to have the opportunity to push herself to the limit when she took part in Strictly Come Dancing

Mummy-to-be? Kimberley explained she is keen to settle down and have a family with her long-term partner Justin Scott in the future



Leave a Reply