Kelly Clarkson Explains 30 Pound Weight Loss


No comments


Slimming down for her man, Kelly Clarkson revealed how she lost 30 pounds in 2012 in an interview with Cosmopolitan in the February issue.
As for her motivation, the "Because of You" singer explains, "I think that happens when you fall in love or date someone. If I'm going to be messing around, I gotta look good."

When asked about her method, the 30-year-old crooner shared, "I was working with a trainer. You'd be amazed the amount of weight you can drop by halving your portions. I know it sounds crazy, but do it for two weeks and watch what happens.' I just cut back my portions, I stopped eating late at night, and I work out a little more than I used to, and I literally dropped 18 pounds in a month. I think it happens when you get really busy. But when I'm on my off-time -- girl, those 18 might come back!"
However, Kelly clarifies that weight is not an obsession with her. She says, "I'm willing to work a little bit because I want to be a healthy individual -- which I always have been. I've put on weight, but that's just what I'm happy with at that moment."

Article Source: gossipcenter.com

 

Leave a Reply