Keira Knightley Covers Marie Claire Australia February 2013


No comments


Taking a moment away from shooting scenes for "Jack Ryan," Keira Knightley garnered herself some added exposure by covering the February 2013 issue of Marie Claire Australia magazine.
The 27-year-old actress looked showed off her natural beauty for the Corrie Bond shot front page while chatting to the mag about everything from her recent health scare to dancing in bars.
Highlights from Miss Knightley's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to Marie Claire!

On catching pleurisy:
"You do period films and you get some sort of weird archaic disease, and I didn’t realize, so I went on for another month. I just stupidly never went to a doctor."
On turning to yoga during her sickness:
"My body at the end of last year was breaking and I thought, 'I've really got to try and do something'. I've been trying to get myself into gear. I've been doing yoga, but I've already got ­injuries - from f***ing yoga."
On having a good time at local bars:
"Gin makes me cry though; I’m a vodka girl. And I’m s*** at karaoke, but on occasion [I like] a bit of karaoke. A good dance is necessary as well."

Article Source: gossipcenter.com

 

Leave a Reply