Katrina Bowden Covers Maxim February 2013


No comments


With her hit TV series "30 Rock" resuming it's seventh season on January 10, Katrina Bowden heats up the February 2013 issue of Maxim magazine.
The 24-year-old actress showed off her sexy figure in lingerie from Kiki de Montparnasse for the Matt Jones shot front page while opening up about topics including the most embarrassing moments and her future.
Highlights from Miss Bowden's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to Maxim!

On seeing herself on TV:
"Now that we're syndicated, there are reruns, like, three or four times a night. It's crazy! It becomes this weird timeline where I can tell what point of the shooting process we were at based on how everyone looks, like, did I have bangs? Or what baseball cap Judah Fredlander's wearing.
On the most embarrassing moments on the set:
"There were moments where I didn't get references because I was younger. One time we filmed an episode at Kenneth's apartment, and Jack McBrayer, who plays Kenneth, had filled it with real photos of his family and also decades of TV memorabilia he'd collected. So I picked up this photo of four old women and ask Jack if they were his aunts, and Judah, who was there, was like 'Are you serious? Those are the Golden Girls!' I was like 'Oh, my God, I guess I really am a lot younger.'"
On her future once the show ends:
"I don't know, but I'm definitely excited for a new chapter. I'd love to do a completely different kind of show, like 'Breaking Bad' or 'Homeland'. I'm really open to anything whether it's TV or more films.

Article Source: gossipcenter.com

 

Leave a Reply