Karlie Kloss: February 2013 Vogue Feature


No comments


She's made quite a name for herself in the modeling world, and now Karlie Kloss scored herself a feature in the February 2013 issue of Vogue magazine.
The 20-year-old Victoria's Secret model looked a bit terrified as hair dresser Garren took a pair of scissors to her long locks during the Patrick Demarchelier shot spread.
A few highlights from Miss Kloss' interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to Vogue!

On cutting her long locks:
I’ve been so happy/nervous/terrified for this moment. Should I or shouldn’t I? I haven’t had short hair since the second grade. It was a bob with bangs—and let me tell you, that was not a fabulous cut.”
On the decision:
"It’s been a year of big change for me. Now feels like a good time for a fresh start."
On her new haircut:
"I feel very French! I’m going to have to get used to looking cooler. I love it. I can’t stop touching it... it makes me feel more daring. It’s winter, and I happen to have this very long neck. I may need to invest in some really warm scarves."

Article Source: gossipcenter.com





Leave a Reply