Jessica Chastain Talks About "Mama" Role on "Today"


No comments


Showing off her radiant smile, Jessica Chastain stepped back onto the New York City streets after her interview on the “Today Show.”
Earlier this morning (January 18), the “Mama” starlet sat down with Savannah Guthrie to chat about her newly released horror film and her Golden Globe victory.

“I’m still you know, not quite used to it because it’s been within this week,” Jessica said about winning Best Actress for her role in “Zero Dark Thirty.”
“A friend of mine told me I should just walk around with [the Globe] leading me,” the 35-year-old star added.
Miss Chastain went on to discuss why she chose the role in her new film “Mama,” and said, “I realized immediately I was getting type cast as the perfect mother, or the perfect devoted wife and it was like the stubborn person in me was like, you cannot put me in a box. You can’t type cast me. I’m gonna play a guitarist in a punk band, whose selfish and doesn’t like kids.”

Article Source: gossipcenter.com

 
 

Leave a Reply