Jessica Alba Covers 'InStyle' February 2013


No comments


Jessica Alba InStyle

Jessica Alba shows off her gorgeous smile on the cover of InStyle magazine’s February 2013 issue, on newsstands this Friday (January 11).
Here’s what the 31-year-old actress had to share with the mag:

On knowing husband Cash Warren was “the one”: “I just knew when I met him that I was going to know him forever. It was weird; he instantly felt like family. It was so easy. I’d never felt like that with anyone. I was usually pretty self-conscious, minding my p’s and q’s, very aware of every time my fork hit the plate when I was having dinner on a date. With him, there was none of that. We got each other. We’re kindred spirits.”
On what she’s learned from motherhood: “Before I had kids, I was very responsible and serious. I used to be all about controlling my environment; everything had to be just so. Now my idea of perfection is different. You can label bins and have a place for stuff, but when the kids go into the playroom, you’re not going to say, ‘We can’t paint, because how are we going to clean it up?’”
On her style sense: “My style is more adventurous since I became a mom. In the past, I was into my uniform of leggings and a sweater. Now I’m willing to try bold prints, bright colors, and different cuts. Never say never, but I probably won’t ever wear booty shorts. I feel pretty confident about that.”

Article Source: justjared.com


Cover girl: Jessica fronts the February edition of U.S. InStyle magazine

Leave a Reply