Jennifer Lopez Covers Harper's Bazaar February 2013


No comments


She's got a big year ahead with the production of her 10th album and the release of "Parker" on January 25 and now Jennifer Lopez is gracing the cover spot on the February 2013 issue of Harper's Bazaar magazine.
The 43-year-old singer rocked ensembles from Paco Rabanne and Fendi for the Katjia Rawles shot front page and chatted to the mag about everything from traveling to her successful career.
Highlights from Miss Lopez's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to Harper's Bazaar!

On traveling:
"I like the whole idea of traveling, of looking good, and doing it well. I make it as simple and as beautiful as I can because my life is kind of big. So I pack my luggage, or dress myself, or comb my kids’ hair, pick up their clothes—that makes our life beautiful, you know? There’s something very elegant in that.”
On her career:
“I’m a singer. I’m a dancer. I’m a performer. I’m an actress. That’s what I’m supposed to be doing. It makes me a better parent, a better person.”
On the notoriously racy palm-print Versace she wore to the Grammy Awards in 2000:
“I have that at home. The other day, my housekeeper put it on a mannequin in my spa, where I get my hair and makeup done. She sent me a picture. She was like, ‘You like this dress?’ Um, yeah, but I don’t know if I like it out in the house!”

Article Source: gossipcenter.com

 
 

Leave a Reply