Jennifer Lawrence: February 2013 W Magazine Feature


1 comment


Taking a break from the set of her highly anticipated film "The Hunger Games: Catching Fire," Jennifer Lawrence scored a feature in the February 2013 issue of W magazine.
The 22-year-old actress adorned herself in designer garb from the likes of Dior and Mikimoto for the fashionable Alex Prager shot spread while dishing everything from her role in "Silver Linings Playbook" to the importance of honesty.
A few highlights from Miss Lawrence's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to W!

On her role in "Silver Linings Playbook":
"I like that my character knows that she's crazy - and accepts it. She says, 'Keep being weird! Just be proud of it.'"
On being honest:
"I don't think I'm particularly brave or bold or different from anyone else. I just think this is an easier way to be."
On being an artist:
"God, I hardly ever wake up before 11. I'm an artist I need at least 18 hours a night, with catnaps. I'm not that crazy, but I am an artist."

Article Source: gossipcenter.com

1 comment

Leave a Reply