Jennifer Hudson & Alicia Keys: “The Inevitable Defeat of Mister & Pete” at Sundance


,

No comments


Having a blast at the Sundance Film Festival, Jennifer Hudson and Alicia Keys showed up at the premiere of Hudson’s new flick “The Inevitable Defeat of Mister and Pete” last night (January 17).
The “Fallin” songstress and the “American Idol” alum were all smiles as they posed together outside the Julie Nester Gallery during the Reebok & Blackberry-sponsored event.

In “Mister and Pete,” Jennifer plays a tattooed drug addict, which ended up being quite the departure for the goody-two-shoes star.
Hudson told press, "I've never had a drink before, I've never been drunk, unsober, in my entire life… I would never get a tattoo! It could not have been the furthest thing from myself."

Article Source: gossipcenter.com

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Leave a Reply