Jada Pinkett Smith's Trendy Tuesday Shopping


No comments


Looking fashionable in West Hollywood, Jada Pinkett Smith shopped solo on Tuesday afternoon (January 22).
The 41-year-old mother of Jaden and Willow Smith wore a bright orange top, abstract print leggings, and black ankle boots while carrying a Hermes Birkin bag.

Recently, the actress and momager spoke to Katie Couric on her daytime show, "Katie" and revealed how her daughter inspired her to support an important cause.
Explaining the conversation with her 12-year-old girl, Jada shared, "It’s bizarre and it tripped me out that my 11-year-old daughter, at the time, came to me with this information (about human trafficking) and I had no idea. She came to me and she said, ‘Mommy, there are girls in this country that are my age that are being sold for sex’, and I said to her, ‘I don’t think you have your information correct; let me go onto the Internet and check this out.’ She says, ‘I’m telling you that this is true and I want to lend my voice to this cause’, and I was like, ‘Woah, OK’. You can’t tell her no! …Even though it was a heavy subject matter, I didn’t want to put her on pause and I said, ‘OK, let me investigate it so I can help you with this’, and this is how it all started.”

Article Source: gossipcenter.com

 
 
 
 

Leave a Reply