Emma Watson: "I’m my Own Worst Critic"


No comments


She had a big year with the release of her acclaimed film "The Perks of Being a Wallflower" and now Emma Watson is gracing the cover of Marie Claire UK's February 2013 issue.
The 22-year-old actress looked absolutely flawless in the front page shoot and chatted with the mag about everything from her worst critic to what matters most to her.
Highlights from Miss Watson's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to Marie Claire UK!

On her worst critic:
“I’m a bit OCD about perfectionism. I’m my own worst critic. I think that’s really hard but it also spurs me on.”
On what matters most in life:
“Friends and family come first and work comes second; that’s just how I live my life.”
On her booming acting career:
“Now I feel a lot more settled in who I am and what I think and how I want to do things. And because I feel good about what I’m doing, I don’t need anyone else to say whether they think it’s good or not.”

Article Source: gossipcenter.com

 
 



Leave a Reply