Emily Blunt and John Krasinski : Back in the Big Apple!


,

No comments


Though they've been married for over two years, Emily Blunt and John Krasinski looked like newlyweds as they held hands and smiled at each other at JFK airport on Monday (January 7).
The "Devil Wears Prada" star looked cute in a white sweater, black leggings, and blue and red scarf while her man wore a black sweatshirt, jeans, and a black baseball cap.

Perhaps it was the sort of second honeymoon that gave their already solid relationship a boost. The pair were spotted in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico where they joined with celeb couples Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux and Jimmy Kimmel and Molly McNearney for some fun in the sun.
Recently, the 33-year-old star of "The Office" spoke about what it will be like to leaving the show behind for good, comparing it to Steve Carrell's last day. He explained, "the last shot of the day, of his last scene, was my character saying goodbye to his character. They called 'Action!' and I started wailing! So, Emily [Blunt] keeps saying to me, 'You should probably start planning now.' I keep doing that thing of, 'I’ll be fine!' I’m pretty sure I won’t be..."

Article Source: gossipcenter.com

 
 

Leave a Reply