Demi Lovato Finds Comfort in LA Sober House


No comments


She’s not messing around. On Friday afternoon (January 11), reports surfaced that Demi Lovato is living in a Los Angeles sober house to maintain her health.
A source told People, "She's very smart. She takes whatever steps she needs to make sure she stays healthy."

The “X-Factor” judge has allegedly been renting a room inside a sober facility for more than a year, while still owning a lavish home outside of L.A.
This comes as no surprise since the 20-year-old remained open about her struggles after getting in a physical altercation with a backup dancer more than two years ago.
While Miss Lovato sought treatment, she was diagnosed with bipolar disorder. After the personal battle, Demi opened up in an interview and said, “I take it day by day. I'd be lying if I said there weren't days where I just want to stay in bed all day because I'm ashamed of my body.”

Article Source: gossipcenter.com
 

Leave a Reply