Dakota Fanning's Studio City Dance Workout


No comments


Starting off the new year with a little exercise, Dakota Fanning was spotted leaving a dance class in Studio City, California on Wednesday (January 2).
The "Twilight" star was dressed appropriately in a gray hooded sweatshirt, workout leggings, and black sneakers as she hugged a friend on the way out.

Recently, the 18-year-old actress enjoyed a beloved tradition on Christmas Day with her grandmother and the rest of her kin.
She tells The Daily Telegraph, "We have my dad’s mother from Germany stay for the season and we have imported the tradition they have in that country of hiding a pickle ornament in a tree, and whoever finds it gets a prize. But my parents forgot to get a prize for the winner last time, and I was like, ‘I found it, where’s my prize?’ So my Christmas wish is that they organize one for this year."

Article Source: gossipcenter.com

Starting the year on a good note: Dakota Fanning leaves a dance class in Los Angeles  
Dance in to shape: The young actress looked pleased to be getting active early in the new year  
Happy day: Dakota warmly greeted a male friend as she exited the studio

Leave a Reply