Bradley Cooper: "Silver Linings" Press Junket in Japan


No comments


Taking care of some overseas promotions, Bradley Cooper attended the “Silver Linings Playbook” stage greeting in Tokyo, Japan today (January 24).
The “Wedding Crashers” hunk looked handsome in a snazzy suit while working the crowd at Roppongi Hills Cinema ahead of his flick’s February 22nd release date.

As previously reported, Bradley would love a shot at playing Lance Armstrong in a forthcoming biopic.
He explained, “I would be interested in that. I think he's fascinating. What a fascinating character. I remember Matt Damon was going to do his autobiography at one point years ago. I remember thinking, that would be a great character, I'd love to play that character. I would love to do something, I think he's pretty fascinating.”

Article Source: gossipcenter.com

 
 

Leave a Reply