Beyonce: 'Life Is But a Dream' HBO Documentary Trailer!


No comments


Check out this new trailer for Beyonce‘s upcoming HBO documentary special, officially titled Life Is But a Dream!
“I always battle with how much do I reveal about myself. How do I stay current? How do I stay soulful?
I felt like I had been so commercially successful, it wasn’t enough. It’s something really stressful about having to keep up with that,” the 31-year-old entertaner says in the trailer.
Life Is But a Dream, which was directed by Bey herself, will premiere on HBO on Saturday, February 16 at 9/8c!

Article Source: justjared.com


Beyonce stripped bare: The singer shows a more human side in the new trailer for her HBO documentary 
There she is! Beyonce shares the first sonogram of Blue Ivy, now one, in this unprecedented intimate documentary  
'Crazy!' Beyonce shares her feelings about pregnancy in the film  
'I cry, I get scared... just like everyone else': Beyonce wants to show her human side  
True love: Beyonce is seen sharing a hug with her husband Jay-Z in the clip  
No Sasha Fierce here: The clip suggests we'll be getting to see Beyonce without her stage trappings... and persona  
How the magic's made: The beauty is put through her paces with her dancers
 
 

Leave a Reply