Beyonce: GQ's 'Hottest Woman of the 21st Century'


No comments

Cover girl: The new mother also flaunted her flat stomach for the magazine

Hot on the heels of her super sexy cover release, Beyonce Knowles was officially named GQ magazine's "Hottest Woman of the 21st Century" in its February 2013 issue.
The 31-year-old showed off her perfectly fit figure in the sporty Terry Richardson photo shoot while chatting to the men's magazine about everything from her work ethic to her highly anticipated Super Bowl half time show.
Highlight's from B's interview are below!

On her work ethic:
“I worked so hard during my childhood to meet this goal: By the time I was 30 years old, I could do what I want. I’ve reached that. I feel very fortunate to be in that position. But I’ve sacrificed a lot of things, and I’ve worked harder than probably anyone I know, at least in the music industry. So I just have to remind myself that I deserve it.”
On her upcoming Super Bowl performance:
“One of the reasons I connect to the Super Bowl is that I approach my shows like an athlete,” she says now. “You know how they sit down and watch whoever they’re going to play and study themselves? That’s how I treat this. I watch my performances, and I wish I could just enjoy them, but I see the light that was late. I see, ‘Oh God, that hair did not work.’ Or ‘I should never do that again.’ I try to perfect myself. I want to grow, and I’m always eager for new information.”
On her power:
“I now know that, yes, I am powerful. I’m more powerful than my mind can even digest and understand.”
On her career:
“I love my job, but it’s more than that: I need it. Because before I gave birth, it was the only time in my life, all throughout my life, that I was lost."

Article Source: gossipcenter.com

Cheeky! BeyoncĂ© proudly parades her curves for the new issue of GQ magazine 
 
 

Leave a Reply